The gold rate in Pakistan today, 12 October 2023, shows promise for those with an interest in the precious metal. As per recent updates, a single tola of 24-karat gold is being sold for Rs207,900, while 10 grams of 24k gold are being traded for Rs178,240. Similarly, 10 grams of 22k gold are available for Rs168,730, and a single tola of 22-karat gold is priced at Rs196,807.
We must keep in mind that the gold rate in Pakistan is never fixed, as it fluctuates according to the international market. As such, the above rates are sourced from local gold markets and Sarafa Markets of different cities. However, these prices definitely indicate a lucrative opportunity for individuals who are looking to invest in gold and its growing industry, both locally and globally.
Gold Rate In Pakistan Today 12 october 2023
|Gold Rate||24K Gold||22K Gold||21K Gold||18K Gold|
|Per Tola Gold||Rs.207,900||Rs.190,575||Rs.181,912||Rs.155,925|
|Per 10 Gram Gold||Rs.178,240||Rs.163,386.667||Rs.155,960||Rs.133,680|
|Per 1 Gram Gold||Rs.17,824||Rs.16,338.667||Rs.15,596||Rs.13,368|
Gold Prices In Pakistan Today 12 october 2023
The latest update on the gold rate in Pakistan today reveals an increase in the price of 24 carats gold by Rs5,500, making it settle at Rs205,000 per tola. Similarly, the price of 10-gram gold increased by Rs4,715, amounting to Rs175,754.
These figures have been released by the All-Pakistan Gems and Jewellers Association (APGJA), who recently resumed providing daily gold rates after a crackdown on illegal activities in the gold sector. The international market also saw a hike of $16, with gold trading at $1,872 per ounce. As the gold market remains a crucial sector for investment in many countries, it is essential to stay updated on the latest rates.
Today Gold Rates in Pakistan Major Cities 12 October 2023
|Lahore||PKR 207,900||PKR 2,300|
|Karachi||PKR 207,900||PKR 2,300|
|Islamabad||PKR 207,900||PKR 2,300|
|Peshawar||PKR 207,900||PKR 2,300|
|Quetta||PKR 207,900||PKR 2,300|
|Sialkot||PKR 207,900||PKR 2,300|
|Attock||PKR 207,900||PKR 2,300|
|Gujranwala||PKR 207,900||PKR 2,300|
|Jehlum||PKR 207,900||PKR 2,300|
|Multan||PKR 207,900||PKR 2,300|
|Bahawalpur||PKR 207,900||PKR 2,300|
|Gujrat||PKR 207,900||PKR 2,300|
|Nawabshah||PKR 207,900||PKR 2,300|
|Chakwal||PKR 207,900||PKR 2,300|
|Hyderabad||PKR 207,900||PKR 2,300|
|Nowshehra||PKR 207,900||PKR 2,300|
|Sargodha||PKR 207,900||PKR 2,300|
|Faisalabad||PKR 207,900||PKR 2,300|
|Mirpur||PKR 207,900||PKR 2,300|
Gold Rate in Pakistan Today 12 October 2023 per tola
The gold market is a crucial sector for investment in many countries, and staying updated on the current rates is essential. As of today, the latest update on the gold rate in Pakistan reveals an increase in prices.
Increase in Gold Prices
According to the All-Pakistan Gems and Jewellers Association (APGJA), the price of 24 carats gold has increased by Rs5,500, making it settle at Rs205,000 per tola. Similarly, the price of 10-gram gold has also increased by Rs4,715 and now amounts to Rs175,754. This increase in prices is a result of various factors such as global market trends and demand.
International Market Trends
The international market has also seen a hike in gold prices, with the precious metal trading at $1,872 per ounce. This is an increase of $16 from the previous day’s rates. The fluctuation in international market trends can have a significant impact on gold prices in Pakistan.
City-wise Gold Rates Today on October 12, 2023
Let’s take a look at the city-wise rates of gold in Pakistan on October 12, 2023:
- Lahore: PKR 207,900 per tola for gold and PKR 2,300 per tola for silver.
- Karachi: PKR 207,900 per tola for gold and PKR 2,300 per tola for silver.
- Islamabad: PKR 207,900 per tola for gold and PKR 2,300 per tola for silver.
- Peshawar: PKR 207,900 per tola for gold and PKR 2,300 per tola for silver.
- Quetta: PKR 207,900 per tola for gold and PKR 2,300 per tola for silver.
- Sialkot: PKR 207,900 per tola for gold and PKR 2,300 per tola for silver.
- Attock: PKR 207,900 per tola for gold and PKR 2,300 per tola for silver.
- Gujranwala: PKR 207,900 per tola for gold and PKR 2,300 per tola for silver.
- Jehlum: PKR 207,900 per tola for gold and PKR 2,300 per tola for silver.
- Multan: PKR 207,900 per tola for gold and PKR 2,300 per tola for silver.
- Bahawalpur: PKR 207,900 per tola for gold and PKR 2,300 per tola for silver.
- Gujrat: PKR 207,900 per tola for gold and PKR 2,300 per tola for silver.
- Nawabshah: PKR 207,900 per tola for gold and PKR 2,300 per tola for silver.
- Chakwal: PKR 207,900 per tola for gold and PKR 2,300 per tola for silver.
- Hyderabad: PKR 207,900 per tola for gold and PKR 2,300 per tola for silver.
- Nowshehra: PKR 207,900 per tola for gold and PKR 2,300 per tola for silver.
- Sargodha: PKR 207,900 per tola for gold and PKR 2,300 per tola for silver.
- Faisalabad: PKR 207,900 per tola for gold and PKR 2,300 per tola for silver.
- Mirpur: PKR 207,900 per tola for gold and PKR 2,300 per tola for silver.
It is important to keep in mind that these rates can vary from city to city due to various factors such as demand and supply, currency exchange rates, and market conditions.
Gold has always been considered a safe investment option, especially during times of economic uncertainty. It is important to stay updated on the current gold rates in order to make informed decisions about buying or selling this precious metal.
We hope this document provided you with useful information about today’s gold rates in Pakistan.
- The price of gold is usually quoted per tola in Pakistan. A tola is a unit of measurement that equals to approximately 11.66 grams.
- Apart from jewelry and investment, gold is also used in various industries such as electronics, dentistry, and aerospace.
- In Pakistan, the demand for gold increases during wedding and festival seasons, resulting in a rise in its prices.
- The global gold market is influenced by various factors such as economic conditions, political instability, and central bank policies. These factors can also impact the price of gold in Pakistan.
- Other major cities in Pakistan that have significant gold markets include Rawalpindi, Sargodha, Larkana, and Sukkur.
- The demand for silver is also high in Pakistan, with an increasing number of people investing in this metal as well. Silver is usually sold per tola and its price can vary from city to city just like gold.
Resources for Gold Investors
- For those interested in investing in gold, it is important to stay updated on the prices and market trends. This can be done by following financial news websites, attending seminars and workshops, and networking with other gold investors.
- It is also recommended to consult with a financial advisor before making any major investment decisions.
- In addition to physical gold, there are also options for investing in gold through stocks, mutual funds, and exchange-traded funds (ETFs).
- It is important to do thorough research and understand the risks involved before investing in any form of gold.
- In Pakistan, there are several reputable dealers and jewelers who offer a variety of gold products for investment purposes. It is important to purchase from a trusted source to ensure the authenticity and purity of the gold.
- The State Bank of Pakistan also regulates the import and export of gold to maintain a stable market. It is important for investors to be aware of any changes in policies or regulations related to gold investments.
What is the price of 1 Tola gold in Pakistan today?
As per the latest market rates, the price of 1 Tola (11.66 grams) of 24K gold in Pakistan is Rs.207,900, while for 22K it is Rs.190,575.
What is the gold price today?
The current gold rate in Pakistan on 12th October, 2023 is Rs.178,240 for 10 grams of 24K gold, and Rs.163,386.667 for 22K gold.
What is the price of gold in PKR today?
As mentioned above, the price of gold in Pakistan varies depending on its purity level (karat). The current rates are Rs.17,824 per gram for 24K gold and Rs.16,338.667 per gram for 22K gold.
Which gold is best 22K or 24K?
The best type of gold depends on your personal preference and budget. While 24K gold is considered the purest form of gold, it is also more expensive than 22K which has a slightly lower purity level.
How much is 1 tola in grams?
One tola is equal to 11.66 grams. This unit of measurement is commonly used for gold and silver in South Asia.
What factors affect the gold rates in Pakistan?
The gold rates in Pakistan can be affected by various factors such as global market trends, economic conditions, and political stability. Changes in the demand and supply of gold also play a significant role in determining its rates.
Is there a difference in gold rates in different cities of Pakistan?
Yes, the gold rates can vary slightly from city to city in Pakistan. This is because each city has its own market dynamics and local demand for gold.
How often do the gold rates change in Pakistan?
The gold rates in Pakistan are updated daily and can change multiple times throughout the day depending on the market trends. It is important to regularly check the rates before making any gold-related transactions.
Are the gold rates in Pakistan influenced by international gold markets?
Yes, the gold rates in Pakistan are affected by global market trends as well. This is because Pakistan imports a significant amount of gold from other countries and therefore, its rates can be influenced by changes in the international market.
What is the difference between 24K, 22K, 21K, and 18K gold?
These are different levels of purity for gold. For example, 24K gold is considered to be 99.9% pure while 18K gold is only 75% pure.
How can I stay updated about the gold rates in Pakistan?
You can stay updated about the gold rates in Pakistan by checking reliable sources such as financial news websites, newspapers, and official government websites. It is important to verify the source of information before making any decisions based on the gold rates.
What are some common units used for measuring gold in Pakistan?
In Pakistan, gold is commonly measured in tola, 10-gram, and 1-gram units. Tola is a traditional unit of measurement that is equal to 11.66 grams.
Can the gold rates in Pakistan be predicted?
No, it is not possible to accurately predict the gold rates in Pakistan as they are heavily influenced by various factors such as supply, demand, and market conditions. It is advisable to regularly check the rates before making any gold-related transactions. Overall, it is important to remember that gold rates can fluctuate and may not always follow a predictable pattern.
Are the gold rates in Pakistan the same as other countries?
No, gold rates can vary from country to country due to differences in economic conditions, supply and demand, and other factors. It is always best to check the rates in your specific location before making any transactions involving gold. However, gold prices are often linked globally and major changes in international markets can also impact the rates in Pakistan.
How much gold is in tola?
Since one tola is equivalent to 11.66 grams, there will be the same amount of gold (in terms of weight) in one tola regardless of its purity level. For example, 1 tola of 24K gold will have the same weight as 1 tola of 22K gold. The only difference will be the amount of impurities present in each type of gold.
In conclusion, gold remains an important asset in Pakistan’s economy and holds great value for both ornamental and investment purposes. Stay informed on the current rates and market conditions before making any decisions related to gold investment.