The release of the 2024 Honda 125 model has motorcycle enthusiasts buzzing with excitement. With new prices set to take effect on 21 October 2023, Honda has pulled out all the stops with their latest offerings. Whether you prefer the classic CG125 or want to indulge in the Self version with its automatic start-stop feature, there’s a Honda 125 that will suit your needs. For those seeking a little more power and style, the CB125F is the perfect choice. With its sleek design and impressive features, this model is sure to turn heads on the road. Don’t miss your chance to experience the thrill of the new Honda 125 models in 2024.
Honda 125 2024 Model New Prices 21 October 2023
|Honda CG125 Self||Rs282,900|
Honda 125 2024 Specifications:
Apart from the new prices, Honda has also revealed some exciting updates in terms of specifications for the 2024 CG 125 model.
- Engine: The 2024 Honda CG 125 will be equipped with a 4-stroke OHV air-cooled engine, providing reliable and powerful performance.
- Bore & Stroke: The engine will have a bore & stroke of 56.5 x 49.5 mm, ensuring smooth and efficient operation.
- Starting: The bike will come with a kick start feature for easy ignition.
- Final Drive: The final drive mechanism will be a roller chain, providing smooth power transfer from the engine to the wheels.
- Transmission: The new CG 125 will have a 4-speed constant mesh transmission, allowing for easy gear shifts.
- Dimension: In terms of size, the bike will measure 1912 x 735 x 1026 mm (LxWxH), making it compact and easy to maneuver.
- Seat Height: The seat height will be at 764 mm, providing a comfortable riding position for most riders.
- Ground Clearance: The new model will have a ground clearance of 132 mm, ensuring it can handle rough roads with ease.
- Petrol Capacity: With a petrol capacity of 9.2 liters (with a reserve of 2 liters), the bike will have a decent range for long rides.
- Wheel Base: The wheelbase of the new CG 125 model will be 1204 mm, providing stability and balance in all riding conditions.
- Tires: The bike will come with 2.50 – 18 (front) and 3.00 -17 (back) tires, providing good grip and traction on different road surfaces.
- Suspension: The front suspension will be a telescopic fork with 103 mm travel, while the rear suspension will be a swing arm with 68 mm travel, ensuring a smooth ride.
- Dry Weight: Finally, the bike will have a dry weight of 100kg, making it light enough for easy handling and maneuverability.
Honda 125 2024 Model Prices
Honda is a Japanese multinational corporation known for its production of automobiles, motorcycles, and power equipment. Established in the late 1940s, Honda has become one of the world’s largest and most reputable companies in the automotive industry.
In particular, Honda’s motorcycle division offers a wide range of models catering to different riding styles and needs. One of their popular models is the Honda 125, which has been a long-standing favorite among motorcycle enthusiasts.
In 2024, Honda will be releasing their latest version of the Honda 125, with updates and improvements to meet the demands of modern riders. As expected, with every new model release comes an adjustment in prices. In this document, we will be discussing the new prices for Honda 125 models that will take effect on October 21, 2023.
New Prices for Honda 125 Models
Honda offers a variety of 125cc motorcycles in their lineup, and each model has its own unique features and characteristics. Here are the new prices for the different Honda 125 models as of October 21, 2023:
- Honda CD70 – Rs157,900
- Honda CD70 Dream – Rs168,900
- Honda CG125 – Rs234,900
- Honda CG125 Self – Rs282,900
- Honda CB125F – Rs390,900
- Honda CB150F – Rs493,900
- Honda Pridor – Rs208,900
It is worth noting that these prices are subject to change depending on market demand and other factors. Customers can always check with their local Honda dealerships for the most updated pricing information.
Factors Affecting Prices
There are several factors that contribute to the final price of a motorcycle, including:
- Manufacturing costs: The cost of producing each bike, including materials and labor.
- Import costs: If the bikes are imported from another country, import taxes and fees may be added to the final price.
- Sales and marketing expenses: These include advertising costs, promotional events, and dealership commissions.
- Government regulations: Some countries impose specific taxes on motorcycles based on engine size or emissions levels.
The Honda 125 2024 Model is a great option for those looking to buy a reliable and stylish bike. With three models to choose from, there is something for everyone. The Honda CG125 offers excellent value at Rs234,900 while the self-model offers even more features for Rs282,900. Finally, the CB125FR tops off the range with advanced technology and style. Why not take one or two for a spin and make this October 2023 your own. So don’t hesitate go ahead and visit your nearest dealer today to find out more about the Honda 125 2024 Model bike prices and start your journey with one of these amazing motors!