If you are living in Pakistan, there is a good chance that you need to apply for a WAPDA new connection of the electricity meter. There are many different ways to go about this process, but we will show you the easiest and most efficient way. So keep reading to find out how to apply online for your WAPDA electricity meter!
The newly-launched online portal for getting a domestic and industrial electricity connection allows you to apply hassle free with any distribution company. WAPDA, PEPCO & DISCOs has launched this facility through which customers can get their new connections from FESCO LESCO GEPCO IESCO PSCME HESC SE co-op Q ESC TECSATE C MD EIAA.
This is great news for those who want to connect their homes and businesses with the internet.
The government is providing a faster connection process for everyone! New dates are being enforced as per orders from their authority. Domestic cable services will be available in 30 days, while industrial connections can take up73 days based on how quickly they get approved by this new system – it’s not too long anymore so hang tight if you need them sooner than later because there isn’t an exact time frame given when all things go through smoothly at once but just know that everything should happen pretty darn quick compared before now thanks to these changes we made
Apply Online for WAPDA New Connection
The process of applying for a new WAPDA connection is simple and convenient and can be completed entirely online. First, visit the WAPDA website and click on the link for new connections. Next, fill out the online application form, including your personal contact information and the address where you would like the new connection. Once the form is complete, submit it online and wait for a representative from WAPDA to contact you. Within a few days, a representative will visit your home or business to assess your needs and provide you with an estimate for the cost of installation. Once everything has been finalized, you will be able to schedule a time for the installation of your new WAPDA connection. The entire process is straightforward and easy to complete, and can be done entirely online.
Online Application for New WAPDA Connection
The first and foremost thing that you need to do is to choose the category under which you want to apply for the new connection. There are three different categories namely, domestic, commercial, and industrial. You need to select the one that suits your requirement.
After selecting the category, you need to provide some basic information such as your name, address, contact number, email id, etc.
Once you have provided the required information, you need to select the type of connection that you require. There are two types of connections namely, single-phase and three-phase.
- The first step is to visit the official website http://enc.com.pk/ of WAPDA and fill out the online application form.
- Now You upload the following scanned documents. The file size of each document should not exceed 50 Kilobytes.
- To get the property registered in your name, all you need is proof that it’s yours. This could be an original document from either yourself or someone who knows how to forge papers for them – like a notary public with their official seal on top of whatever else they use as identification when performing this service.
- In order to make things easier though there are two options available: either submit copies along with original signatures at the time the title transaction takes place OR have these documents attested by the oath commissioner before any information gets entered into databases which will enable faster processing.
- Undertaking via the applicant (as per the specimen available in their office on stamp paper duly attested) that no electricity connection is previously available at this location and they have not had any arrears for quite some time. If such an account resurfaces later down the line, then I will happily pay off what’s owed without hesitation!
- In the event that you have more than one owner, a power of attorney will be needed to sign papers on behalf them. You can get this from any official with an office at your local stamp collection hall who bears witness by oath and signature (as per what’s available).
- In the event that you are applying for a tenancy certificate, then no objection paperwork will be required from your landlord. A letter on stamp paper sign-off by an oath commissioner is all it takes!
- One of the most important documents you will ever need is your CNIC card. It’s like having an official seal from authorities that proves you exist and should be treated as such! With this piece in hand, it gives us access to so many things including gas pipes or electricity lines which means we can use them for cooking a basic necessity at home (and work).
- To ensure that you get the best rates on electricity, it’s important to have a copy of your current bill with both signatures from yourself and any witnesses who can vouch for what they see in terms where Tariffs are concerned.
- The step is to submit the duly filled form along with the required documents.
- The step is to wait for the processing of the application and the issuance of the connection.
How to Apply for New Electricity Connection in Pakistan
If you’re planning to move into a new home or office, you’ll need to apply for a new electricity connection. This process is relatively simple and can be done by following the steps below:
1. Gather the required documents. Before you can apply for a new electricity connection, you’ll need to have certain documents on hand, including your national ID card, a copy of the lease or sale agreement for the property, and proof of address.
2. Contact your local electricity utility company. Once you have all of the required documents, you’ll need to contact your local electricity utility company to begin the application process.
3. Submit the application form. After you’ve contacted the electricity company, you’ll be able to submit the application form either in person or online.
4. Pay the required fees. Once your application has been approved, you’ll need to pay the necessary fees for the connection and installation of your new meter.
5. Schedule a time for the installation. After you’ve paid the required fees, you’ll need to schedule a time for the installation of your new electricity connection.
6. Wait for the installation. Once you’ve scheduled the installation, all you’ll need to do is wait for the technician to come to your property and connect your new electricity connection.
Additional documents only for industrial applicants
Only industrial applicants may submit additional documents with their applications. These documents can include a portfolio, resume, or other materials that will help the new connection committee learn more about your professional experience and qualifications. If you are an industrial applicant, please be sure to include any additional materials when you submit your application.
- The company’s name is Connection and in order for one person to be able to represent them, they will need power of attorney from all shareholders.
- The company name should be signed by an authorized individual in case of more than one owner. This person’s power of attorney allows them to follow the application and also sign contracts with distribution companies if necessary.”
- The site map will represent the connections that are required.
- In order to start a Limited or Private Company in Pakistan, you will require certain documents. You must submit an incorporation certificate from your state’s governing body that proves ownership of the company shares as well other requirements such at registration with local authorities.”
- All board members must submit their CNICs with this application.
- This includes copies of your Clearance certificate (if available), residential address as well attested signatures from key individuals at home who can vouch for you’re legit; otherwise we won’t be able to process any transactions through our system!
- The company has obtained a No Objection Certificate from the authorities. This is to certify that all shareholders have signed off on their behalf, permitting them to operate without any legal constraints or restrictions associated with running businesses in Pakistan.
- The letterhead certifies that there are no objections to the company’s operations.
- The certificate is a proof of ownership and will be worth the security amount.
- You can click on submit the application form online.
- After Download Printout of the Application Form.
- Then Attach all type above documents to Nedd with the Application Form
- To apply, please submit your application with all attachments.
- The documents are being verified now and we will issue a Demand Notice as soon it’s complete!
- Now you pay the Demand Notice to the designated bank.
- send a copy of your Demand notice so that Concerned office
- Your connection is about to be installed! Once you verify the payment for this Demand Notice, your new service will become available.
DISCOs will not entertain any application that is incomplete or vague. Any fake documents submitted for the process will lead to an automatic cancellation of your registration, and legal action against you as well!
How to Apply for New Electricity Connection in Urdu
If you are living in Pakistan and have not applied for WAPDA connection, then do it as soon as possible. The process is easy and the new meters are more accurate than the old ones.