Are you a proud owner of an Oppo mobile phone Congratulations! Not only does the Oppo range provide crystal-clear visuals and audio, it also offers one year warranty on parts and labor. Being aware of your remaining device warranty is extremely important in maintaining enough time to have your device serviced. In this blog post, we’ll guide you through how to easily check the status of your Oppo Mobile Warranty online so that you can make sure there’s no need for costly repairs in the future.
How to Check Oppo Mobile Warranty Online
Warranty status of your Oppo mobile phone. Oppo has come up with an online portal that allows users to check the warranty status of their devices in 2023. All you need is the device’s IMEI number and you are good to go. So, what are you waiting for? Check your Oppo mobile’s warranty status now!
Checking the warranty on your Oppo mobile device is easy and can be done entirely online. The first step is to visit the official Oppo website. Once there, scroll down to the “Support” section and click on the “Online Warranty Check” link. On the next page, you will be asked to enter your phone’s IMEI number. This can be found by dialing *#06# on your phone’s keypad. Now you have Type the IMEI number, click on the “Check Warranty” button. The warranty status of your phone will then be displayed on screen. By taking a few minutes to check the warranty status of your phone, you can ensure that it is protected against any manufacturing defects.
If you have an Oppo mobile phone, you may be wondering how to check the warranty status of your device. Fortunately, it is quite simple to do so online.
Simply follow these steps:
- Open the dialer on your Oppo phone and type *#06#.
- The menu will open and show your device’s IMEI number.
- Make note of it or write down where you can find this information for later use if necessary!
- Now go to the Oppo Warranty Check website. or Click here https://support.oppo.com/pk/warranty-check/
- After that Insert your IMEI number in the box on the right-hand side
- Then Type Verification Code and click “Check now”.
- You will then see the status of your Oppo Mobile warranty. If your device is still under warranty, you will see the remaining days of coverage.
- If your warranty has already expired, you will see the date it expired. You can also check the status of your Oppo Mobile warranty by calling customer service.
After following these steps, you will be able to see whether or not your Oppo phone is still under warranty. If it is, you may be able to take advantage of Oppo’s excellent customer service and get any issues with your phone resolved quickly and efficiently.
Advantages Oppo of Warranty
There are a few advantages of having an Oppo mobile phone warranty:
- If your mobile phone is damaged, you can get it fixed.
- Oppo offers a comprehensive warranty that covers all manufacturing defects and faults.
- If your Oppo device develops a fault within the warranty period, you can simply take it back to the store where you bought it and they will repair or replace it for free.
- The Oppo warranty also covers accidental damage, so if you drop your phone or it gets damaged in some other way, you can still get it fixed.
- Oppo also offers a wide range of after-sales support services, so if you have any problems with your phone, you can always contact them for help.
- Overall, the Oppo warranty is one of the best in the market and gives you peace of mind knowing that your phone is covered against any manufacturing defects or accidental damage.
Oppo provides a great service to their customers by offering a warranty on their products. This way, you can be sure that your mobile phone is in good hands and will be repaired or replaced if necessary.
OPPO Warranty Status Check Online
Checking the OPPO Phone warranty status of your OPPO device is easy.Just enter the IMEI 1, then enter the verification code, tap Check Now and the warranty status will appear. It will show model, IMEI number, expiration date and applicable area.
Check the IMEI number by going to Settings > About Phone > Status > IMEI 1, the bottom of the Mobile box, or the IMEI 1 after dialing *#06# on the Dialer. Also, Check the IMEI information will be checked through the local OPPO Customer Care Service Center.
If you have questions about the warranty status of your device, please contact your local OPPO Service.
How can I check my phone warranty?
If you have an OPPO phone, you may be wondering about the warranty status of your device. Fortunately, checking the warranty status of your OPPO phone is easy.
First, you’ll need to find your phone’s IMEI number. This can usually be found on the back of the device or on the box it came in.
Once you have the IMEI number, you can go to OPPO’s warranty check website and enter the number. The website will then tell you if your phone is covered by a warranty or not.
If your phone is not covered by a warranty, you may still be able to get it repaired by an authorized service center.
If your phone is covered by a warranty, you can take it to an authorized service center to get it repaired for free.
Keep in mind that warranties typically only cover manufacturing defects and not damage caused by the user. So, if you drop your phone and crack the screen, you probably won’t be covered.
Checking the warranty status of your OPPO phone is easy and only takes a few minutes. By doing so, you can ensure that you’re getting the most out of your device.
This article is for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for professional legal advice. Please consult a lawyer if you have any questions about your phone’s warranty status.
If you’re an OPPO phone user, then this blog post was definitely for you. We walked you through the process of checking your phone’s warranty status online. We hope that you found this information helpful and easy to follow. Did we miss anything or do you have any questions? Let us know in the comments below!