Missing the due date on your bills can be an understandably stressful experience. Not only are you worried about late payment charges but also how to pay or renew your bill online in Pakistan which could add extra delays and complexity to the process. Here, we’ve outlined a few tips for getting caught up with payments after they have slipped past their due dates. Whether it’s a utility bill, rent or any other type of payment, this post provides some simple guidelines for making sure all obligations are taken care of quickly and efficiently.
How to Pay Pill After Due Date Online In Pakistan
When it comes to online bill payments in Pakistan, especially after due dates, there are two primary methods available: JazzCash Mobile Account and Easypaisa.
Paying bills through a JazzCash Mobile Account is a simple and straightforward process. You can cover all your utility bills, including electricity, gas, telephone, or water, using this method. You can also make these payments via a JazzCash agent, if you prefer.
On the other hand, Easypaisa offers a consolidated platform, connecting you to over 1500 billing organizations in one app. This service extends to a wide range of bills, such as electricity (IESCO, K-Electric, LESCO, GEPCO, GB Barkiyat, etc.), telephone (PTCL & SCO), internet (Nayatel, PTCL, Wateen, Wi-Tribe, etc.), gas (SNGPL & SSGC), water (CDA, LWASA, RWASA, etc.), solar (Brighter Liter), and Credit Card (Silk Bank, Standard Chartered, UBL, Bank Alfalah, etc.). The convenience of Easypaisa makes it an ideal choice for quick and easy bill payments.
How to Pay Pill After Due Dat In Pakistan Through Banks
In Pakistan, if you find yourself needing to pay bills after their due date, you still have several convenient options. One method is through any bank simply bring your bill to the bank, and they can process the payment for you.
Alternatively, Post Offices across the country are equipped to handle bill payments. You just need to submit your bill and they will manage the transaction.
Moreover, JazzCash and EasyPaisa agents are an extremely handy option for late bill payments. You can locate your nearest agent, provide them with the necessary details, and your bill will be paid in no time. It’s essential to keep track of your payments to avoid any extra charges or service interruptions.
How to Pay Bill After Due Date Online Electricity?
Paying your electricity bill after the due date online is a straightforward process, although it may incur late fees. Here’s how you can do it:
- Visit your electricity supplier’s official website or app.
- Login into your account enter your username and password details.
- Navigate to the ‘Pay Bill’ or ‘Bill Payment’ section.
- Your unpaid bills should be listed there. Select the bill month date you want to pay.
- Choose your preferred mode of payment credit card, debit card, net banking, or digital wallets.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to complete the transaction.
- A confirmation message or email will be sent to you once the payment is successful.
Remember, it’s crucial to pay your bills on time to avoid late payment penalties and maintain a good credit history.
How to Pay Bill After Due Date Online Through Jazz Cash?
Paying your bills after the due date through JazzCash is just as simple as paying them on time. Here’s how you can do it:
- Open the JazzCash mobile app on your smartphone. If you’re using a JazzCash Agent, provide them with the necessary details.
- In the app, navigate to the ‘Pay Bills’ section. This is where you can select the type of utility bill (electricity, gas, telephone, water) you wish to pay.
- If you have a physical copy of the bill, use the barcode scanner feature in the JazzCash app. Either scan the barcode using your phone’s camera or select an image from the gallery.
- Upon scanning the barcode or selecting the image, your bill details will be fetched instantly.
- Or Enter your biil account number.
- Verify the details and proceed to pay the fetched bill. The payment will be processed and the bill marked as paid.
Please note, for the first three bill payments through JazzCash Mobile Account in a month, the charge is Rs. 5.00 (Incl. Tax) per bill. After the third bill, the charge is Rs. 20.00 (Incl. Tax) per bill, and after the ninth bill, the charge is Rs. 30.00 (Incl. Tax) per bill. Charges apply per calendar month. Utility Bill payment amount should not exceed Rs. 150,000.
Jazz Cash Bill Pay Code
To make a bill payment through Jazz Cash after the due date, follow these simple steps:
- Dial `*786#` on your mobile device.
- From the menu, select `Pay Bills`.
- Then, select the `Type of Bill` you wish to pay.
- Choose the `Company` or service provider associated with your bill.
- If a Account Number is provided on your bill, Just enter it using your device’s camera.
- Review your transaction details carefully.
- Lastly, enter your `MPIN` to confirm the transaction.
If you’re unable to pay online, you also have the option to pay your bills through a JazzCash Agent. To do this, visit your nearest JazzCash Agent, provide them with the necessary details, and they will facilitate the payment for you.
Paying Bills After Due Date Online Through Easypaisa
Even if you’ve missed the due date, don’t worry! Easypaisa has got you covered. Paying bills online after the due date is just as simple and convenient. Simply follow these steps:
- Log in to your Easypaisa account.
- Tap on ‘Bill Payments’.
- Select the bill company that you want to pay.
- Choose the company from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the required information (i.e., consumer number, account number, reference number, etc.) to pay your bill.
Remember, paying bills after the due date might incur late fee charges depending on the billing organization’s policy. So, always attempt to pay your bills on time to avoid any extra costs. Also, ensure that you have enough funds in your Easypaisa account for the transaction.
If you experience difficulties while paying bills, ensure that your account details and inputs are correct. You might not be able to complete the transaction if you’ve exceeded your daily, monthly, or yearly limit. In such cases, you can upgrade your account to Level X to increase your limit.
Easypaisa makes it easy to pay more than 1500 bills from various organizations including electricity, telephone, internet, gas, and water companies, among others. It also supports payments for solar and credit card bills. Enjoy the convenience of paying all your bills from one app, anytime, anywhere!
How to Pay Ptcl Bill Online After Due Date?
Paying your PTCL bill after the due date through the PTCL Mobile App is a convenient and efficient way to stay current with your bill payments. Follow these simple steps:
- Download the PTCL Mobile App from either the Google Play Store or the App Store, depending on your device.
- Register or log in to your account using your PTCL number and account ID, which can be found on any previous PTCL bill.
- Navigate to the ‘Billing’ section and select ‘Pay Bill’.
- You will see your outstanding bill. Despite being past the due date, the system will allow you to pay the bill. Click on ‘Pay Now’.
- Select your preferred payment method and follow the prompts to complete the payment.
Remember, it’s always better to pay your bills on time to avoid any additional charges or disruptions in your service. The PTCL Mobile App offers you the flexibility to pay your bills anytime, anywhere, ensuring that you never miss a payment deadline again.
Second Method Pay Ptcl Bill Online After Due Date
Paying your PTCL bill online after the due date is a straightforward process.
First, you’ll need to visit the PTCL official website and navigate to the “Bill Payment” section. After that, enter your PTCL landline number and account ID, which can be found on your bill.
You’ll then be able to view your outstanding bills. Choose the bill you wish to pay and proceed to the payment option. Here you can pay via credit/debit card or through your bank account if it is linked to your PTCL account.
After verifying the amount payment information, Click on the “Pay Now” button. An e-receipt will be generated, which you can save for your records. Please note, when you’re paying your bill after the due date, additional late payment charges may apply. If you have any issues or concerns, you can visit your nearest PTCL-Ufone service centre, also known as a “Joint Shop,” which allows subscribers to pay bills and recharge the balance/upload for PTCL pre-paid services. Payments can be made through cash, credit/debit card, local cheque, demand draft, or pay order.
How To Pay Gas Bill Online After Due Date?
Paying your gas bill online in Pakistan after the due date is a convenient and hassle-free process. You can use various online platforms such as online banking, EasyPaisa, or JazzCash for this purpose. Here’s a simple step-by-step guide:
- Log into your preferred online payment system.
- Navigate to the ‘Utility Bills’ section.
- Select ‘Gas’ and then the specific gas company.
- Enter your consumer number (this can be found on your gas bill).
- The system will retrieve your bill details. Confirm if the bill is overdue.
- Proceed to make the payment using your preferred method (debit/credit card, mobile wallet).
Please note, there might be a small late fee added to your original bill amount for late payment. Also, always make sure to keep a receipt or screenshot of the transaction as proof of payment.
Paying bills online after the due date in Pakistan is straightforward. Most banks offer the facility to pay bills online through their internet banking portals. Simply log into your internet banking account, navigate to the utility bill payment section, input the necessary details, and make the payment. You can also use Post Offices, which serve as collection points for several utility companies.
Further, mobile financial services like JazzCash and EasyPaisa have agent networks across the country. These agents can accept bill payments, even after the due date. All you have to do is visit the agent location, provide your bill details, and pay the amount due. Please be aware that some late charges may apply if the bill is paid after the due date.