Are you a Pakistani passport holder looking for ways to travel the world without needing complex and time-consuming visa application processes. We have good news: Traveling with a Pakistani passport is much simpler than you may think! In this blog post, we’ll explore several countries where Pakistanis can travel visa-free in 2023 opening up your next adventure possibilities. Whether you’re looking for business opportunities, cultural exploration or simply an amazing holiday destination, there are plenty of options that fit within your reach. Let’s dive right into discovering which countries offer a hassle-free entry experience for Pakistani nationals in 2023!
Table of Contents
Visa Free Countries For Pakistan 2023
In 2023, Pakistan is set to have visa-free access to several exotic destinations around the world. Among them are the sun-soaked islands of the Caribbean, including Barbados, Dominica, and Trinidad and Tobago.
But the beach bum life isn’t limited to just the western hemisphere Pakistanis can also set their sights on the Cook Islands and Niue in the South Pacific, where crystal-clear waters and lush landscapes await. Looking for a European getaway? Look no further than the tiny microstate of San Marino the perfect spot for history buffs and adventure seekers alike. Whether you’re after a tropical paradise or an off-the-beaten-path adventure, 2023 is the perfect time for Pakistani travelers to explore the world without the hassle of visas.
Where Can Pakistani Passport Holders Travel Without Requiring A Visa?
According to the Henley Passport Index, which ranks passports based on the number of countries their holders can travel to without a visa, Pakistan’s passport is currently ranked at 104 out of 199 countries. This means that Pakistani citizens can travel visa-free or with visa-on-arrival to a total of 32 countries and territories.
However, out of these 32 destinations, only 14 allow Pakistani passport holders to enter without a visa. This is due to various factors such as political relationships between countries, security concerns, and economic stability.
So where exactly can Pakistani passport holders travel without a visa?Let us examine a few of the premier destinations.
Located in the Caribbean Sea, Barbados is a picturesque tropical paradise that attracts tourists from around the globe. Renowned for its pristine beaches, crystal-clear waters, and vibrant marine life, this island nation offers a perfect blend of relaxation and adventure. With its year-round warm weather and friendly locals, Barbados provides an idyllic escape for travelers seeking a sun-soaked retreat. It’s worth noting that Pakistani citizens can enjoy an extended stay of up to 6 months in Barbados without the need for a visa. So pack your bags and get ready for an unforgettable experience in this enchanting Caribbean destination!
Bermuda, a beautiful island territory of the United Kingdom, is another incredible visa-free option for Pakistani passport holders. With its stunning turquoise waters, pink sandy beaches, and vibrant culture, Bermuda offers a paradise-like experience for visitors. Explorers can indulge in a variety of activities such as snorkeling, diving, and exploring historic sites. Moreover, visitors can stay for an extended period of up to 180 days without the need for a visa, allowing them ample time to fully immerse themselves in the natural beauty and charm of this enchanting island.
Situated in the enchanting South Pacific, the Cook Islands beckon Pakistani citizens with a splendid visa-free stay of up to 31 days. Immerse yourself in the awe-inspiring natural beauty of these islands, where pristine beaches, crystal-clear turquoise waters, and lush tropical landscapes await your discovery. Delve into the vibrant Polynesian culture, with its captivating traditions, warm hospitality, and tantalizing cuisine. The Cook Islands offer an idyllic escape that promises unforgettable experiences and cherished memories.
Renowned as the enchanting “Nature Isle of the Caribbean,” Dominica warmly welcomes Pakistani passport holders with a visa-free stay of up to 21 days. Immerse yourself in the captivating beauty of this island paradise, where verdant rainforests teeming with life, breathtaking waterfalls cascading into crystal-clear pools, and rejuvenating hot springs await your exploration. Indulge in a truly unforgettable experience amidst nature’s abundant wonders.
Despite its struggles with poverty and political instability, Pakistanis can travel to Haiti without a visa for up to 90 days. This Caribbean nation is famous for its vibrant culture, rich history, and breathtaking natural beauty. From exploring the historic streets of Port-au-Prince to relaxing on the pristine beaches of Labadee, there is something for every traveler to enjoy in Haiti. Immerse yourself in the rhythmic beats of Haitian music, savor the flavors of delicious local cuisine, and discover the hidden gems that make this country truly unique. Whether you’re a history enthusiast, an adventure seeker, or simply looking for a tropical getaway, Haiti promises an unforgettable experience.
Located in the western Pacific Ocean, Micronesia is a breathtaking archipelago comprising over 600 islands. This tropical paradise beckons Pakistani citizens with the enticing offer of a visa-free stay of up to 30 days. Immerse yourself in the wonders of Micronesia, where crystal clear turquoise waters greet you at every turn, teeming with vibrant marine life. Explore the ancient ruins that whisper tales of a bygone era, adding an air of mystique to this enchanting destination. Whether you’re a nature lover, an adventure seeker, or a history enthusiast, Micronesia promises an unforgettable experience that will leave you yearning for more.
Another Caribbean destination that warmly welcomes Pakistani passport holders is Montserrat. This picturesque island, known for its breathtaking scenery, is home to the magnificent Soufrière Hills volcano. With its lush green landscapes, pristine beaches, and vibrant culture, Montserrat offers a truly enchanting experience. Travelers can explore the charming villages, indulge in delicious local cuisine, and immerse themselves in the rich history and traditions of this hidden gem in the Caribbean. Whether it’s hiking through the verdant mountains or relaxing on the sun-kissed shores, Montserrat promises an unforgettable adventure for up to 6 months visa-free.
Niue, a stunning and tranquil island nation in the South Pacific, warmly welcomes Pakistani citizens with a visa-free stay of up to 30 days. This breathtaking island is renowned for its rugged coastline, pristine beaches, crystal-clear turquoise waters, and vibrant coral reefs teeming with a diverse array of marine life. Explorers and nature enthusiasts alike will be captivated by the enchanting beauty and serenity that Niue has to offer.
Seychelles, an exquisite archipelago nestled in the mesmerizing Indian Ocean, is a highly sought-after honeymoon destination that warmly welcomes Pakistani passport holders, granting them visa-free entry for a generous duration of up to 90 blissful days. These enchanting islands boast pristine white sandy beaches that gently caress the shores, inviting you to indulge in moments of pure tranquility. Immerse yourself in the crystal clear waters, where the vibrant marine life dances before your eyes, captivating your senses with its vibrant colors and delicate movements. And let’s not forget the delightful surprises that await you in the form of exotic wildlife, adding an extra touch of wonder to your unforgettable Seychelles experience.
One of the closest destinations to Pakistan that offers visa-free entry is the beautiful island nation of Sri Lanka. Known for its stunning beaches, rich cultural heritage, and delicious cuisine, Sri Lanka is a South Asian paradise waiting to be explored. Pakistani citizens can enjoy a hassle-free stay in this tropical haven for up to 30 days without the need for a visa. Whether you’re interested in exploring ancient ruins, going on a wildlife safari, or simply relaxing on pristine shores, Sri Lanka has something for everyone. Don’t miss the opportunity to experience the warmth and hospitality of this incredible destination!
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, an enchanting archipelago nestled in the heart of the Caribbean, welcomes Pakistani passport holders with open arms, offering them the incredible opportunity of a visa-free stay for up to 30 days. This tropical paradise is renowned for its pristine white-sand beaches, crystal-clear turquoise waters, and breathtaking coral reefs that teem with vibrant marine life. Beyond its captivating coastline, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines boast lush rainforests filled with exotic flora and fauna, providing a haven for nature lovers and adventure seekers alike. Explore the charming towns that dot the islands, immersing yourself in the rich local culture, savoring delectable cuisine, and engaging in warm interactions with the friendly locals. A visit to Saint Vincent and the Grenadines promises an unforgettable experience, where every moment is filled with natural beauty, tranquility, and a sense of pure bliss.
Gambia, a small and enchanting West African nation, warmly welcomes Pakistani citizens with a generous visa-free stay of up to 90 days. This captivating country is renowned for its abundant and diverse wildlife, showcasing an array of exotic species and breathtaking natural wonders. Immerse yourself in Gambia’s rich cultural heritage, where vibrant traditions and customs come to life through colorful festivals and warm hospitality. And let’s not forget the stunning beaches that adorn its coastline, offering a picturesque paradise for relaxation and rejuvenation. Explore Gambia’s hidden treasures and create unforgettable memories in this captivating destination.
Trinidad and Tobago
Located in the picturesque Caribbean, Trinidad and Tobago warmly welcome Pakistani passport holders with a visa-free stay of up to 90 days. This captivating country is renowned for its exuberant Carnival celebrations, breathtaking beaches with pristine turquoise waters, and a rich and vibrant culture that beckons exploration at every turn. Immerse yourself in the rhythmic beats of calypso, indulge in mouthwatering local cuisine, and embrace the warm hospitality of the locals for an unforgettable experience in Trinidad and Tobago.
Vanuatu, a South Pacific island nation, offers Pakistani citizens a visa-free stay of up to 30 days. The country is known for its active volcanoes, pristine beaches, and vibrant culture.
In addition to these 14 destinations, there are also some other countries that offer visa-on-arrival for Pakistani passport holders. These include Maldives, Cambodia, Kenya, Nepal, and Cambodia.
It is important to note that visa requirements can change at any time, so it is always advisable to check with the embassy or consulate of your destination country before traveling. With that being said, Pakistani passport holders do have some options when it comes to traveling without a visa.
So, it’s safe to say that while the Pakistani passport may not offer as much visa-free travel as some other countries, there are still plenty of exciting destinations that can be visited without the hassle of obtaining a visa. Keep an eye on the Henley Passport Index for updates on which countries Pakistani citizens can travel to without a visa in the future.
Countries that Issue eVisas to Pakistani Citizens
Pakistani citizens often face difficulties when traveling internationally due to visa requirements. However, there are countries that have made the process easier by implementing an electronic visa (eVisa) system for Pakistani passport holders.
An eVisa is a digital version of a traditional visa that can be obtained online without having to visit a consulate or embassy. This has made it more convenient for Pakistani citizens to apply for visas and travel to these countries.
Here are 37 countries that currently issue eVisas to Pakistani citizens:
- Albania: Located in southeastern Europe, Albania offers an eVisa valid for up to 90 days.
- Anguilla: A British overseas territory in the Caribbean, Anguilla offers an eVisa that allows Pakistani citizens to stay for up to 3 months.
- Antigua and Barbuda: This island nation in the West Indies offers a visa on arrival (eVisa) for Pakistani citizens valid for up to 30 days.
- Azerbaijan: Located at the crossroads of Eastern Europe and Western Asia, Azerbaijan offers an eVisa with a maximum stay of 30 days.
- Bahamas: A popular tourist destination in the Caribbean, Bahamas offers an electronic travel authorization (eTA) for Pakistani citizens valid for up to 90 days.
- Bahrain: A small island country in the Persian Gulf, Bahrain offers an eVisa for Pakistani citizens valid for up to 14 days.
- Benin: Located in West Africa, Benin offers an eVisa with a maximum stay of 30 days.
- Botswana: A landlocked country in Southern Africa, Botswana offers an eVisa that allows Pakistani citizens to stay for up to 90 days.
- Burkina Faso: A landlocked country in West Africa, Burkina Faso offers an eVisa with a maximum stay of 30 days.
- Cameroon: Located in Central Africa, Cameroon offers an eVisa valid for up to 3 months.
- Colombia: A country in South America, Colombia offers an electronic travel permit (eTP) to Pakistani citizens valid for up to 90 days.
- Democratic Republic of the Congo: Located in Central Africa, the DRC offers an eVisa with a maximum stay of 14 days.
- Ivory Coast: Also known as Côte d’Ivoire, this West African country offers an eVisa that allows Pakistani citizens to stay for up to 3 months.
- Djibouti: A small country in the Horn of Africa, Djibouti offers an eVisa valid for up to 90 days.
- Equatorial Guinea: Located in Central Africa, Equatorial Guinea offers an eVisa with a maximum stay of 30 days.
- Ethiopia: A landlocked country in the Horn of Africa, Ethiopia offers an eVisa that allows Pakistani citizens to stay for up to 90 days.
- Gabon: A country on the west coast of Central Africa, Gabon offers an eVisa valid for up to 90 days.
- Guinea: A West African country, Guinea offers an electronic travel authorization (ETA) valid for up to 90 days.
- Kenya: A popular safari destination in East Africa, Kenya offers an eVisa with a maximum stay of 3 months.
- Lesotho: A landlocked country within South Africa, Lesotho offers an eVisa that allows Pakistani citizens to stay for up to 14 days.
- Malawi: Located in Southeast Africa, Malawi offers an eVisa valid for up to 90 days.
- Malaysia: A popular tourist destination in Southeast Asia, Malaysia offers an electronic travel registration and information (eNTRI) for Pakistani citizens that allows a maximum stay of 15 days.
- Myanmar: Also known as Burma, this Southeast Asian country offers an eVisa with a maximum stay of 28 days.
- Nigeria: A West African country, Nigeria offers an electronic travel authorization (ETA) valid for up to 90 days.
- São Tomé and Príncipe: Located in Central Africa, São Tomé and Príncipe offers an eVisa that allows Pakistani citizens to stay for up to 15 days.
- South Africa: A popular tourist destination in Southern Africa, South Africa offers an electronic travel authorization (eTA) valid for up to 90 days.
- South Sudan: A landlocked country located in East-Central Africa, South Sudan offers an eVisa that allows Pakistani citizens to stay for up to 90 days.
- Saint Helena: A remote island in the South Atlantic, Saint Helena offers an eVisa valid for up to 90 days.
- Saint Kitts and Nevis: An island country in the Caribbean, Saint Kitts and Nevis offers a visa on arrival (eVisa) for Pakistani citizens valid for up to 30 days.
- Suriname: A country in South America, Suriname offers an eVisa with a maximum stay of 90 days.
- Tajikistan: Located in Central Asia, Tajikistan offers an electronic travel authorization (eTA) valid for up to 45 days.
- Tanzania: A popular safari and beach destination in East Africa, Tanzania offers a visa on arrival (eVoA) for Pakistani citizens valid for up to 3 months.
- Togo: A West African country, Togo offers an eVisa with a maximum stay of 7 days.
- Uganda: Located in East Africa, Uganda offers an electronic travel permit (eTP) valid for up to 90 days.
- Vietnam: A Southeast Asian country, Vietnam offers an eVisa with a maximum stay of 30 days.
- Zambia: A landlocked country in Southern Africa, Zambia offers an eVisa valid for up to 90 days.
- Zimbabwe: Also known as Rhodesia, this Southern African country offers an electronic travel authorization (ETA) valid for up to 3 months.
Pakistani citizens can now easily travel to these 37 countries by simply applying for an eVisa. This has not only made the visa application process more convenient, but it has also opened up new opportunities for trade and tourism between Pakistan and these countries. As more countries continue to adopt eVisa systems, we can expect this list to expand and provide more options for Pakistani passport holders. So, it is important for Pakistanis to stay updated on the eVisa policies of different countries before planning their travels.
Countries that Issue Visa on Arrival to Pakistani Passport Holders
If you are a Pakistani citizen looking to travel abroad, it is important to understand the visa requirements for your destination country. While many countries require Pakistani citizens to obtain a visa prior to arrival, there are some countries that offer the convenience of obtaining a visa on arrival.
What is a Visa on Arrival?
A visa on arrival is a type of visa that is issued to travelers upon their arrival at the destination country’s airport or seaport. This means that Pakistani citizens do not need to apply for a visa beforehand, and can simply obtain it upon their arrival.
Countries That Offer Visa on Arrival to Pakistani Passport Holders
- Cabo Verde
- Sierra Leone
- Visa on arrival may not be available for all types of visas. It is important to check the specific requirements and restrictions for your intended purpose of travel.
- Some countries may require additional documents or fees upon arrival to obtain a visa on arrival.
- The duration of stay allowed with a visa on arrival may vary from country to country.
- It is important to check the latest information and updates on visa requirements before traveling, as policies and regulations may change.
Advantages of Visa on Arrival
- Convenience: With a visa on arrival, Pakistani citizens do not need to go through the hassle of applying for a visa at an embassy or consulate beforehand.
- Time-saving: The process of obtaining a visa on arrival is usually quicker than applying for one beforehand, as it does not require submitting documents or waiting for approval.
- Flexibility: Visa on arrival allows travelers to make last-minute travel plans without the worry of obtaining a visa beforehand.
While Pakistani citizens may face more challenges when it comes to international travel, there are still many countries that offer the convenience of obtaining a visa on arrival. It is important to do thorough research and understand the specific requirements for each country before traveling, to avoid any issues or delays. So, plan your trip wisely and enjoy the wonders of these visa-friendly countries!
How Can Pakistanis Apply for a Visa?
The process of applying for a visa in Pakistan can be quite daunting, with many steps and requirements to fulfill. In this article, we will guide you through the process and provide tips to help make your application as smooth as possible.
Making an Appointment at the Visa Center
The first step in applying for a visa is to make an appointment at the nearest visa application center in Pakistan. This can be done by contacting the center directly or through their online system. It’s important to note that due to high demand, it may take several months to secure an appointment.
Preparing Required Documents
Once you have your appointment scheduled, it’s time to gather all the necessary documents for your visa application. These may include your passport, completed application form, proof of financial means, an invitation letter from the country you wish to visit, and a valid health insurance policy. Some documents may also need to be verified with an apostille stamp or certified by a foreign office.
Submitting Your Application
After all the required documents have been prepared and verified, you can then submit your application at the visa center on the scheduled date. This may also involve attending a visa interview and submitting biometric data. It’s crucial to ensure that all documents are translated, if necessary, according to the embassy or consulate’s requirements.
Waiting for a Decision
Once your application has been submitted, it may take several weeks for a decision to be made regarding your visa. This waiting period can be nerve-wracking, but it’s important to remain patient and avoid contacting the embassy or consulate for updates.
Valid Multiple-Entry Visas
If you already have a valid visa that allows you to enter more than one country, there’s no need to apply for a new visa. However, it’s essential to check the validity of your visa and make sure it covers the country you wish to visit.
Applying for a visa in Pakistan may seem like a complex process, but by following these steps and ensuring all requirements are met, you can increase your chances of a successful application. Remember to start the process early and be patient during the waiting period. Good luck! So, we strongly recommend that you start the application process well in advance to avoid any delays or complications.
Required Documents for Pakistani Citizens Applying for a Visa
If you are a Pakistani citizen planning to travel to a foreign country, it is important to know what documents are required for your visa application. Each country may have different requirements, but there are some general documents that will likely be needed. Here is an overview of the most common documents required for Pakistani citizens applying for a visa.
1. Valid Pakistani Passport
The first and most important document you will need is a valid Pakistani passport. Most countries require that your passport be valid for at least six months after the date of your departure from their country. Be sure to check the specific requirements of the country you plan on visiting.
2. Visa Application Form
You will need to fill out a visa application form, which can usually be found online or obtained from the embassy of the country you are applying to. Make sure to fill it out accurately and completely.
3. Passport Photos
You will also need recent passport photos, typically taken within the last six months. These photos should meet specific requirements such as size and background color, so be sure to check with the embassy or consulate for their specifications.
4. Travel Health Insurance
Many countries require visitors to have travel health insurance that covers their entire period of stay. This is to ensure that you are financially covered in case of any unforeseen medical emergencies during your trip.
5. Proof of Paid Visa Fee
You are required to furnish evidence of payment for the visa fee, which can take the form of a receipt or a bank statement displaying the transaction.
6. Detailed Itinerary
It is important to have a detailed travel itinerary that lists all the places you plan on visiting during your stay in the country. This shows that you are a legitimate traveler and have planned your trip accordingly.
7. Letter of Invitation (if applicable)
If you are visiting a friend or family member in the country, they may need to provide a letter of invitation stating that you will be staying with them during your visit. This is not always required, so check with the embassy for specific guidelines.
8. Proof of Return Ticket and Accommodation
You will also need to provide proof of a booked return ticket and accommodation for your trip. This can be in the form of flight tickets and hotel reservations.
9. Proof of Sufficient Funds
It is important to show that you have enough funds to cover your stay in the country. This can be done by providing bank statements or other financial documents showing your ability to support yourself during your visit.
10. Civil Status Documents
Some countries may require civil status documents such as marriage papers or birth certificates. These documents are used to verify your identity and marital status.
It is crucial to note that having a previous criminal history may result in your visa being rejected. Be honest and transparent on your application to avoid any issues with the immigration authorities of the country you plan on visiting. Overall, it is important to carefully review the specific document requirements for the country you are planning to visit and ensure that you have all the necessary documents before submitting your visa application. Safe travels!